Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas 2014

These hippo overalls were drafted by me. The second pattern I've independently designed. I uses Winifred Aldrichs Metric Pattern Cutting for Babies and Children. I used the size 12 measurements because my girl is tall but I'm not convinced they will fit. They are lined with the teacup fabric I used for the hats I made.

Front
Front detail
Side
Side detail
Back detail

Two pairs of boys shorts for my 9 year olds twins. The pattern from these came from Ottobre Magazine 3/2010.

These shorts for my 4 year old are a different pattern from Ottobre 3/2010. I love the side pocket on these.
 
This piece of silk came from a kimono shop, my daughter picked it up and really wanted it. The yoke is from Ottobre Magazine 1/2011 the rest of the blouse I drafted to use the available fabric.

 

This shirt is Colette's Negroni pattern but I drafted a collar with a stand so my husband can wear it with a tie. I added length to the body and the arms this time too.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. wow! you have been busy xx they all look great x have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete