Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wow!

It's been two months since I did a blog post! Admittedly I haven't been doing a huge amount of sewing. I made a dress for myself that I still haven't got a photo of. Last week when the sun was actually shining I made some raincoats for the girls. Not what most people would choose to make in the middle of "summer" but they've been used in anger already!





I've also been travelling. I've taken one of the big boys to Gent for the weekend and one to Paris. I've also taken the little girl to Penzance. All that travelling and the resulting washing and trying to keep up with everything else during the week leaves little time for sewing. This weekend I'm spending at home and my family shouldn't be surprised if I disappear for most of it!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute! I love the fabric on the top one. Which pattern did you use?
    You are such a cool mom to be taking the kids travelling by themselves.
    xx marjolijn

    ReplyDelete