Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just because the blog is quiet....

doesn't meant that I haven't been sewing. Although, some of my recent sewing has been less than inspiring, such as the red ribbon on the togas for my big boys (I reused the togas I made for my daughter last year!) which were so boring I didn't even bother with a photo.

I've finished the last two blocks of the Love Letters Block of the Month. Block 6 came with a finishing kit with sashing and borders which I am yet to tackle.


I've also made 12 baskets for my daughter and her friend to give as party favours for their birthday party on Sunday. As well as two swimming bags which I haven't got photos of.



Finally, this afternoon, I whipped up this month's block for the Cherish circle of do.Good stitches. This block will make an amazing quilt, the blocks are larger than we usually make and it was a nice quick job.


I have four quilt tops to quilt and a jacket to cut out for my little one. There are definitely not enough hours in the day to get done all that I want to (and I didn't even mention my Civil War Tribute Blocks which I am 3 months behind on!)

2 comments: