I haven't been doing much sewing here. I loaded one of my UFOs onto my frame to quilt it but when I started sewing I got lots of mess on the back. I think the problem might be the number of seams in the top of the quilt and the machine isn't coping with them very well. I'm disappointed, especially as I'm now doing what I NEVER do, I'm unpicking quilting! I'm going to try again with the quilt off the frame so I have more control over the movement of the quilt as I sew.
I've been doing a little embroidery but I can't find my little camera so I haven't got any photos.
Actually, what I've mostly been doing is trying to keep warm! I'm looking forward to half-term next week so we don't have to leave the house!