Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A touch of spice

I've finished the Touch of Spice quilt top. I love the fabrics in this quilt and I really like the pattern too. It was a kit from Lady Sew and Sew, I bought a few kits from them when I started quilting last year and I've enjoyed making all of them. Although looking at the photo I've just spotted a mistake in there. Isn't it funny how I only spot these things in the photos!



 I've also started the embroidery from Clover and Violet's Embroidery 101 quilt. I'm just doing the embroidery from these for the moment and will make them into blocks when I've finished. If I like them it will be a quilt for my 2 year old niece. Here's the first one.



2 comments:

  1. gorgeous colours in your quilt, love the pattern and the blue and orange are yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little butterfly is a great touch on the embroidery, your niece is very lucky to have something this cute made for her!

    ReplyDelete