Saturday, January 7, 2012

Keeping me honest

So I have a few partially finished quilts lying around here. There are two completed quilt tops and a table runner that all need quilting and there is another quilt that I haven't even taken pictures of yet have just run down and taken pictures of. And digging through my photos I found another one I need to get  finished, my niece's quilt! So I am linking to Rhonda's finish-along over at Quilter in The Gap. The projects I want to get finished this first quarter are:
 
 I'm not sure that I like this table runner but it does need to be finished and out of my sewing room. It's also a great size for practising free motion quilting.
 I love this top and want it on my couch so I need to finish this one.


The quilt for my baby niece. This just needs the hand quilting finished.

My Touch of Spice quilt that I stopped working on because the borders are flying geese and the thought of all those triangles was making me tired. I love the fabric in this quilt and I really want to get it finished. The 9 blocks are done and all the pieces are cut.

5 comments:

  1. You have 4 blocks and a table runner but the nice part is that they are pretty much all in various stages. That at least will keep things interesting. I prefer things that way. Of course I never said it gets anything done. LOL Thanks so much for linking up and playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do a little bit on each one every day, and the "work" will soon be done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up Anne a little at a time - set a target - an easy one and exceed it if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow - a few great projects there - you'll be as honest as the day is long!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never done any hand quilting but it's on my list of things to try! I have a list of finished tops I need to get quilted too. So why do I keep piecing more? ;) www.paperstarfish.prettyposies.com

    ReplyDelete