Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Welcome 2012! Today I'm linking up to Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day
Fresh Sewing Day

and Small Blog Meet
Small Blog Meet


As with most people, my December sewing was mostly gifts. A few for teachers that were outstanding, gifts for family and friends. I also finished my Christmas quilt.

I'm looking forward to getting back to sewing more quilts. I have one to finish off for my niece and 3 more for nieces and nephews lined up. Several of my children have said that they want another quilt, and they have ideas so a few more are in the pipeline.

Here is a summary of my December.

10 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Small Blog Meet, hello! It's nice that your children already have ideas in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as the requests keep coming in you will be busy...and happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the oven mitts! I think those might be on my to-do list for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great December. I sure understand about wanting to get back to making a quilt. I've been working on a quilt all week, feels great. Happy New Year Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of obsessed with sailboat quilts right now so I was excited to see one in your mosaic. FOund you through Lily's Quilts and had fun peeking around your blog! www.paperstarfish.prettyposies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm dropping by from Lily's Quilts also, will be back whenever I can, glad to see your an expat - I'll bring thoughts of home to you!! I'm in Brisbane

    Shaz
    www.alshasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to 'meet' you! I love your little coffee mug block :)

    -Annaliese @ http://thepewteracorn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a great December - all those mug rugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, I'm in awe of so many projects, I don't manage that many in a year - though I'm hoping to get with the programme a bit more in 2012 - it would be the first time for any actual quilting though, at the moment I'm just working my way around blogs and being inspired 8o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Busy year! Beautiful project, and a lot to do for 2012!

    ReplyDelete