Thursday, January 12, 2012

Barrister's blocks take 2

After finishing the four Barrister Blocks I realised that I was supposed to make eight. This time I slowed it right down and made them over a few days. Instead of blindly following the pattern I calculated what size the triangles needed to be and I measured and calculated at each step. This time I am happy with the blocks and happy that I did the best I could. Whether you can actually tell the difference I'll leave it to you to decide. These are the new blocks.




And here are the original blocks.


Actually, comparing the photos I can see a mistake in the new ones. I'm not redoing them though and I'm still happy with them.

3 comments:

  1. Im NOT looking close ...I am in stuned admiration of all that work!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of points in those blocks! They look great! www.paperstarfish.prettyposies.com

    ReplyDelete