Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nearly there!

I've finished all but one of the Christmas presents I have to make. Although the potholders for my daughter may be mittens instead!
  

My youngest son is always carrying a bag around with his treasures in it so I decided it was time he had a dedicated bag.  This wasw a tricky project, I sort of made it up as I went along. It has a drawstring at the top and I still need some kind of fastening on the flap. The straps should fit him just right. I didn't put any pockets in it but it would have been easy to do. He loves this line of fabric because it has diggers and trucks and police cars!
 

 

I remade my older daughter's DS case too and it is now a perfect fit. I've done a lot of 3D sewing this week without patterns and I'm getting a good idea of how things go together and what you can and can't do.

This is a sneak peak of my husband's gift. Any more would give it away!

I probably won't be sewing much over the next week or so, so have a Happy Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Love the treasures backpack and the oven mitts look lovely! Have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete