Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I finished a couple more things on Christmas Eve. Six stockings, all of which seem to have disappeared and this table topper. My first piece of non-cross stitch embroidery.





I  was lucky enough to get two quilting presents for Christmas. This amazing stack of fat quarters that came via Backstitch, from an unknown member of my family as part of our family Christmas tradition.


And EQ7!!! I've been having a ball playing with it, there are a lot of little tricks to learn. Needless to say, I haven't been sewing because I've been playing on the computer instead!



Also, I can reveal the rest of the mystery present from before Christmas. My husband likes his new iPad cover, and the iPad that came with it!




2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Christmas haul you got! Well done you :)
    I love the little snow man in the sledge, he's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery looks great. Funny, I made stockings and iPad covers for Christmas presents too. (but I didn't fill mine with an iPad). I also got EQ7 for Christmas, but haven't even had a chance to load it yet. Sounds like your having fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete