Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet


I'm linking with Lynne at Lily's Quilts again for Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet. Last month was my first month at the Small Blog Meet. In fact I've only been blogging for just over a month and it has been fantastic. The support from the people who visit my blog is wonderful. In fact the mosaic below is courtesy of one of those wonderful visitors!


These are only some of the items I made in November. I still have lots more to do before Christmas too. I also have several quilt tops sitting around waiting for quilting!

Fresh Sewing Day
Small Blog Meet


12 comments:

  1. Great mosaic. You had a wonderful month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you worked a lot! Very nice things! I also have some unfinished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mosaic looks fab, found you through the small blog meet, hope you are enjoying blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice to meet you. I've come over from Lily's. You've made a lovely collection of things this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from the small blog meet. Your mosaic looks inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow -so many things anne - very productive november

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm visiting from Lily's Quilts blog meet. I love your patchwork. And you are so productive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a productive month! It's great to meet you! I popped over from the small blog meet, and hope you can swing by mine at http://thepewteracorn.blogspot.com.

    Can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how on earth did you manage to do all that in a month?!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, blogging is great.
    But you must be wonderwoman to also do so much sewing in a month!!

    ReplyDelete