Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas blocks

I've finished the remaining four blocks for the Sew Sweetness Christmas QAL. These last four blocks were all applique which is my least favourite type of sewing, especially on the machine. However, I lined them all up and got them prepared and I managed to finish them all today.





I also put a border on the very first block I made!

This is what my little one does while I sew and the big kids are at school!
He's sitting on two violins and he managed to put the flute together by himself. Soon he'll be able to entertain me while I  sew ;)

I'm off to play with the blocks in Picasa before sashing them and finishing the top tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas blocks! And how cute is your little one?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not be your fav method ...but they look good x

    ReplyDelete