Saturday, October 29, 2011

No Sewing Again

We woke up to a beautiful autumn day yesterday. After a few delays we got underway to the beautiful village of Bourton-on-the-Water. This village has the best car museum I've ever been to. The kids were less than keen to visit but they happily spent over an hour walking through the museum. The museum is also home to Brum who is celebrating 20 years since he made the first show. Outside we had to wait while the kids took the obligatory duck pictures.



We then drove to Snowshill Manor. This is an amazing eclectic collection. The kids especially enjoyed the toys and the armour. I unfortunately only got to see a small amount but Mum and Dad and the big kids thought it was fascinating. They didn't manage to see everything either.

The scary part of the day was driving home into the setting sun! I've become used to driving in the UK but in future I'm only going south if I have to drive home late in the day, then I'll have the setting sun behind me!





No comments:

Post a Comment